Warwickshire Symphony Orchestra Concert – 14th May
- Wednesday, 06 April 2016 17:32
Whitnash's twin town of Villebon-sur-Yvette's choir join the Warwickshire Symphony Orchestra and St Micheal Singers of Coventry Cathedral for a concert at Coventry Cathedral on Saturday 14th May.
Spring Family Concert at The Methodist Church
- Monday, 04 April 2016 20:10
On Saturday 9th April at 4pm, the Whitnash Methodist Church, Murcott Road East, will be hosting their Spring Family Concert. There will be a scratch choir singing songs from shows, the Brownies will be performing a dance, and there will be a sing-a-long with organist Andrew Grimes, a flute soloist, and none other than the church’s very own Rev Mike Grimsley on guitar!! There will also be tea and cakes to follow, and a raffle.
A family ticket costs £10, or £4 for adults, and the entrance includes the refreshments. Please contact Andrew for more information on 01926 420891.
Whitnash Methodist Family Concert 9thApr16
Links to info on the Revised Local Plan
- Thursday, 31 March 2016 18:27
The Town Council has received details from Dave Barber, Planning Policy Manager for Warwick District Council, of the links to various web pages relating to information on the revised Local Plan. Please see below.
- New Local Plan: warwickdc.gov.uk/newlocalplan. This is the page that provides information on the latest situation with the Local Plan as a whole. From here you can link to modifications consultation page, the examination pages and the evidence base page.
- Evidence Base: http://warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20416/evidence_base. This page provides links to a whole range of studies and documents which have been used to underpin the Plan submitted in 2015 and the modifications now under consideration. There are three documents within this that I specifically referred to:
- Village Profile and Housing Allocations – February 2016: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/downloads/file/3238/village_profile_and_housing_allocations_-_february_2016. This document sets out the process we have gone through to identify the growth capacity and proposed site allocations for each of the 10 growth villages
- Distribution of Development: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/3229/distribution_of_development-strategy_paperpdf.pdf. This explains the overall approach taken by the Council to justify the proposed distribution of development across the District
- Village Sites Appraisal Matrix 2016: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/downloads/file/3208/village_sites_appraisal_matrix_2016. This is a large spreadsheet which summarises the evidence used to assess village sites
Warwickshire Police & Crime Commissioner Newsletter
- Tuesday, 29 March 2016 10:23
Please follow the link to view the latest Police & Crime Commissioner newsletter from Ron Ball.
Latest Warwickshire Trading Standards scam information
- Saturday, 26 March 2016 10:36
For information on the latest scams to watch out for, please follow the link to the Warwickshire Trading Standards alerts webpage.
Warwickshire Trading Standards alerts