Links to info on the Revised Local Plan
- Thursday, 31 March 2016 18:27
The Town Council has received details from Dave Barber, Planning Policy Manager for Warwick District Council, of the links to various web pages relating to information on the revised Local Plan. Please see below.
- New Local Plan: warwickdc.gov.uk/newlocalplan. This is the page that provides information on the latest situation with the Local Plan as a whole. From here you can link to modifications consultation page, the examination pages and the evidence base page.
- Evidence Base: http://warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20416/evidence_base. This page provides links to a whole range of studies and documents which have been used to underpin the Plan submitted in 2015 and the modifications now under consideration. There are three documents within this that I specifically referred to:
- Village Profile and Housing Allocations – February 2016: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/downloads/file/3238/village_profile_and_housing_allocations_-_february_2016. This document sets out the process we have gone through to identify the growth capacity and proposed site allocations for each of the 10 growth villages
- Distribution of Development: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/3229/distribution_of_development-strategy_paperpdf.pdf. This explains the overall approach taken by the Council to justify the proposed distribution of development across the District
- Village Sites Appraisal Matrix 2016: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/downloads/file/3208/village_sites_appraisal_matrix_2016. This is a large spreadsheet which summarises the evidence used to assess village sites
Warwickshire Police & Crime Commissioner Newsletter
- Tuesday, 29 March 2016 10:23
Please follow the link to view the latest Police & Crime Commissioner newsletter from Ron Ball.
Latest Warwickshire Trading Standards scam information
- Saturday, 26 March 2016 10:36
For information on the latest scams to watch out for, please follow the link to the Warwickshire Trading Standards alerts webpage.
Warwickshire Trading Standards alerts
Easter SportsZone activities for 4 – 7 year olds and 8 – 12 year olds
- Sunday, 20 March 2016 13:58
On Tuesday 22nd March, there will be holiday SportZone activities available for children to take part in at the Acre Close Community Centre, Whitnash.
From 10am - 11.55am, there will be a Sports Play session for 4 - 7 year olds, and from 1pm - 3pm, there will be a Multi Sports session for 8 - 12 year olds.
The cost is just £2 per child per session, and there is no need to book. Just turn up on the day - first come first served as places are limited.
For more information, call 01926 456221, or visit www.warwickdc.gov.uk/leisure
Please support this initiative, which is provided by the District Council, to ensure that it continues to be offered during future holiday periods.
Whitnash Community Forum, Tuesday 15th March
- Saturday, 12 March 2016 16:44
The Whitnash Community Forum takes place on Tuesday 15th March, 6.30pm, at the Community Centre, Acre Close.
This is the opportunity for residents to find out more about local issues, and to raise any concerns they might have. There is also the opportunity to put forward items for discussion at future community forums, so please come along, as the forum can only work with YOUR involvement.
Don't forget, Whitnash covers a wide area from the edge of Sydenham, to the eastern part of Warwick Gates, and down to the Fosse Way towards Harbury. If you live within Whitnash, then the Community Forum is for you.
Community Forum Agenda 2016.03.15
On the agenda this week:
Police priority setting and update on local issues PC Peter Yeardley - Whitnash Safer Neighbourhoods Team
Neighbourhood Services - Nick Gray, Warwick District Council
Community Forum grant applications
Newsround and items of local interest
Any other business Items for future forum meetings