The Town Council has received details from Dave Barber, Planning Policy Manager for Warwick District Council, of the links to various web pages relating to information on the revised Local Plan. Please see below.
- New Local Plan: warwickdc.gov.uk/newlocalplan. This is the page that provides information on the latest situation with the Local Plan as a whole. From here you can link to modifications consultation page, the examination pages and the evidence base page.
- Consultation Documents relating to the proposed modifications: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20410/new_local_plan/1066/proposed_modifications_-_feb_2016. This page provides links to the proposed modifications, including the modified maps. It also sets out the methods that can be used to respond to the consultation, along with guidance notes
- Evidence Base: http://warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20416/evidence_base. This page provides links to a whole range of studies and documents which have been used to underpin the Plan submitted in 2015 and the modifications now under consideration. There are three documents within this that I specifically referred to:
- Village Profile and Housing Allocations – February 2016: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/downloads/file/3238/village_profile_and_housing_allocations_-_february_2016. This document sets out the process we have gone through to identify the growth capacity and proposed site allocations for each of the 10 growth villages
- Distribution of Development: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/3229/distribution_of_development-strategy_paperpdf.pdf. This explains the overall approach taken by the Council to justify the proposed distribution of development across the District
- Village Sites Appraisal Matrix 2016: http://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/downloads/file/3208/village_sites_appraisal_matrix_2016. This is a large spreadsheet which summarises the evidence used to assess village sites